Intel® Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors & 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.
** Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
Intel® Z590 Chipset
Memory Channels:4DDR4 (Dual channel)
Max Memory Size:128GB
5333(OC)/5133(OC)/5000(OC)/4800(OC)/4700(OC)/4600(OC)/4500(OC)/4400(OC)/4266(OC)/4133(OC)/4000(OC)/3866(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3400(OC)/3333(OC)/3200/3000/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory*
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i9 processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, others will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2666MHz.
* 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors support 3200/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists), and memory frequency support depends on the CPU types.
1 x DisplayPort 1.4**
1 x HDMI™ 2.0***
* Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
** Only Intel® 11th Core™ processors support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 5120 x 2880 @60Hz, others will only support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz. Please refer to www.intel.com for any updates»
*** Only Intel® 11th Core™ processors, support HDMI™ 2.0 with max. resolution of 4K@60Hz, others would only support HDMI™ 1.4 with max. resolution of 4K@30Hz .Please refer to www.intel.com for any update.
**** VGA resolution support depends on processors’ or graphic cards’ resolution.
3 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 (x16, x8/x4/x4)
Intel® 11th & 10th Gen Processors
3 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slots*
– Intel® 11th Core™ processors support PCIe 4.0 x16
– Intel®10th processors support PCIe 3.0 x16
Intel® Z590 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x4 slot
* Supports PCIe bandwidth bifurcation for RAID on CPU function.